Thursday 3 January 2019

Bryn Du over the Christmas Holidays

 I had a nice walk through the forest on Monday and I found a big flock of Lesser Redpoll and there was about 50 in total and  the most I have seen in a long time and I also .notice someone had left a mountain bike in the forest and it was leaning against a tree and if I did not have the dog with me I would have took it for a spin and than put it back  .I also found a woodcock along the side of the road and they still make me jump a mile and when I was walking down one of the rides I meet a bloke with two terriers and he said it,s the first time I have seen someone down here and he told me last week he had seen a female Hen Harrier and he was a tidy bloke . I also notice the Match stick Lichen is looking real good at the moment.
                                                                                   








2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good outing. I haven't been up there for over a year, though it seems less time than that. I'll have to get up there for a look-see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It.s a great place and normal peaceful and no people.

    ReplyDelete