Monday 20 November 2017

Little more Costa Rica

It was great to see some of these Blue Jean or Strawberry Poison Arrow Frogs and we found these Cane Toads in the Hotel Grounds at night.

I would hate to get run over by one off these bad boys or is it girl and these tracks were made by a Leather backed Turtle.


Also at night we were out looking for turtles and we found loads of these crabs on the beach and boy were they fast moving.

 I been trying to find out which Sheild Bug or Stink Bug
 White Throated Magpie Jay.
 This one I wanted to see big time a Boat Billed Heron.
 Green Iguana
Our local legend Mike giving a interview for a Costa Rica Reporter, what a guy and if you look at the floor you can just see the burn marks where me and Mr Hill ran like the wind.

4 comments:

  1. Some great photos there. That's the quickest I've ever seen you move even when there are custard doughnuts available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes fair point and almost has fast as you with chocolate Doughuts and do you think mike might give us is Autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he will but I dread to think the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike was just brave... he didnt have a choice anyway

    ReplyDelete