Tuesday 11 June 2019

New Plant for me

 I found this plant in a lane in Trecynon and I have found out it's Caper Spurge. Its a smart looking plant and the only one there and I read it's also called Mole Spurge.


 Robertstown tonight, I found a Orange Tip and they seem to have been on the wing for months.
 I was checking the Mullein in Robertstown last week when I found good numbers of Mullein Moth Caterpillar and it's amazing how much they vary in size.
Last up I saw Mick Cram had had a Bee Chafer at Kenfig Pool last weekend so I checked Robertstown tonight and I found my own Bee Beetle and I can see why they chafer and I never tire of seeing them.

1 comment:

  1. After post saw many times and know same to comment anymore I am thinking whats the point and will not be posting again.

    ReplyDelete