Tuesday 10 November 2015

Back To the Park

With the wet weather carrying on and no car at present I decided to go back to Aberdare Park for a walk and chill out for five. I was talking to the Park Keeper about the Eyptian Geese and he said that they had young this year but were all taken by the Gulls and the same last year and he had heard the second bird had come from Cefnpennar. I was scanning through the Greylag flock and spotted some red blobs below a tree and on looking closer I could see they were Fly Agaric Fungus and found there was loads and most in very good condition. I did a count and counted 130 in total, this was a nice surprise too on a damp day. Also there were some Boletes there too.









1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete