Saturday 9 April 2016

Mwnt

I decided to have a change and have a day out and go to Mwnt near Aberporth on the West Wales coast. Last time I went there was 20 years ago so I thought a new visit was well overdue. First two birds seen as I got out of the car were Choughs, nice not to have to go searching for them. Nothing unusual seen but was lucky with the weather cold but sunny to walk around. Driving conditions were a different matter however snow, hail, rain, wind, sun everything in fact, typical Welsh weather I suppose.

Buzzard

Rock Pipit

Chaffinch

Skylark

Stonechat

Chough

Chapel at Mwnt which has featured in an episode of Lovejoy

5 comments:

  1. So you're the one who used to watch Lovejoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And me a great programme and use too watch it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many know lots about excellent actual physical well being actions, but are we as Brainup IQ informed about excellent psychological health and fitness equivalents as we raise and educate our children. And, what State doesn't have under-funded .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/brainup-iq/

    ReplyDelete