Friday 6 May 2016

Panama

Just a few photos to start from Panama from our recent trip. Mike's will follow some time in 2018 he promised me.
Great trip with some great birds and mammals, good company, good food and plenty of laughs. I ended up with 101 new birds which I was over the moon with, I did not expect that many at all. More details in later posts.

Spectacled Owl (Male)

Spectacled Owl (Female)

Keel Billed Toucan

Collared Forest Falcon
Forest Falcons are notoriously difficult to see. This one however stayed perched out in the open for at least 10 minutes.

Common Nighthawk

Magnificent Frigatebird

Golden Hooded Tanager

Black Throated Trogon

White Whiskered Puffbird

White Whiskered Puffbird

Yellow Headed Caracara

Lemon or Flame Rumped Tanager

3 comments:

  1. Nice shots and glad both of you are back safe in the valleys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! So it was the birds you went for. I thought you'd gone to see your bank managers.

    ReplyDelete